- 'ASIA' – autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants The role of various environmental factors in the pathogenesis of immune mediated diseases is well established.
- Autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (Shoenfeld's syndrome): clinical and immunological spectrum ↓ Full text Autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (Shoenfeld’s syndrome): clinical and immunological spectrum. Review article Vera-Lastra O, et al. Expert Rev Clin Immunol. 2013. Show full citation Abstract An adjuvant is a substance that
- Autoimmunity following hepatitis B vaccine as part of the spectrum of 'Autoimmune (Auto-inflammatory) Syndrome induced by Adjuvants' (ASIA): analysis of 93 cases In this study we analyzed the clinical and demographic manifestations among patients diagnosed with immune/autoimmune-mediated diseases post-hepatitis B vaccination.
- Impact of Vaccines: Aluminum, Autoimmunity, Autism & Alzheimer’s There are a number of whistle-blower experts (see below) who are trying to alert doctors, journalists and law-makers to the dangers of Big Pharma’s highly profitable over-vaccination business plan.
- Learn How to Recognize the Signs and Symptoms of Vaccine Reactions 69 Doses of 16 Vaccines by Age 18? Before you take the risk, find out what it is.
- Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations Immune challenges during early development, including those vaccine-induced, can lead to permanent detrimental alterations of the brain and immune function.
- My Immunocompromised Daughter Is “The Kid Who Can’t Be Vaccinated” My sweet E was born healthy 16 years ago following an uncomplicated pregnancy. She had great Apgars and was amazing at breastfeeding right from the start.
- Pancreatitis after human papillomavirus vaccination: a matter of molecular mimicry. A 20-year-old man developed severe abdominal pain 1 week after being vaccinated with the first dose of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine (Gardasil(®)).
- Recombinant Human Hepatitis B Vaccine Initiating Alopecia Areata: Testing the Hypothesis Using the C3H/HeJ Mouse Model Untoward effects of human vaccines suggest that recombinant hepatitis B vaccine may induce alopecia areata (AA) in some patients.
- Ten cases of systemic lupus erythematosus related to hepatitis B vaccine. The objective of this article is to identify common and atypical features of systemic lupus erythematosus diagnosed following hepatitis B vaccination.
- Vaccination and Renal Patients: A critical examination of assumed safety and effectiveness All healthcare providers involved with the care of renal patients should evaluate the true risk of the vaccine vs. the benefit of overall health. This needs to be done by taking into consideration the broad array of information available.
- VACCINE CONTRAINDICATIONS: SIX PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE VACCINATED Vaccinations are not right for everyone. There are at least six types of people in particular who should avoid vaccinations, and below, I’ll spell it out.
- Vaccine model of antiphospholipid syndrome induced by tetanus vaccine. Successful induction of antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) in two different non-autoimmune prone mouse strains, BALB/c and C57BL/6, was achieved by tetanus toxoid (TTd) hyperimmunization using different adjuvants…