- Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine We initiated and funded a collaborative study with Tuomilehto on the effect of the Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine on type 1 diabetes and found that the data support a causal relation.
- Juvenile Diabetes and Vaccination: New Evidence for a Connection Recent published data in the medical literature suggest increasing numbers of childhood vaccines may be playing a role in the big jump in the number of cases of juvenile diabetes.
- Learn How to Recognize the Signs and Symptoms of Vaccine Reactions 69 Doses of 16 Vaccines by Age 18? Before you take the risk, find out what it is.
- STUDY: Vaccine-Induced Immune Overload Now Affects Majority Of US Children Our bodies were designed with protective self-healing mechanisms. But we were created in a food garden, not a chemical factory.
- The Rise of Childhood Type 1 Diabetes in the 20th Century The incidence of childhood type 1 diabetes increased worldwide in the closing decades of the 20th century, but the origins of this increase are poorly documented.
- Vaccines are the direct cause of diabetes Fifteen years ago, type 2 diabetes in children was almost unheard of. In June, researchers from the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth study released data showing that type 2 diabetes in 10- to 19-year-olds had increased 21 percent between 2001 and 2009.