- All members may submit their own project ideas to help inform your community, let your voice be heard!
- Subscription to our newsletter, keeping you up-to-date on local events and happenings
- Access to W.C.I.V. leaders via phone and email
- We provide mentors throughout the state
- We host an annual members-only appreciation outing
- Exclusive access to our informational products
HOW CAN I JOIN?
An annual contribution to the organization makes you an official member!
To REALLY make a difference:
Please consider our Project Sponsor option! Implementing educational projects on a grand scale is what W.C.I.V. does best. Help us assure a strong and continuous presence throughout Wisconsin by supporting and growing our project capacity with a monthly contribution.
**100% of donations go towards W.C.I.V. projects and informational events. We do not pay our board members. W.C.I.V. is a 501c(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible**
Please select the corresponding membership and/or Sponsor option below and proceed through the registration process. You will be taken to PayPal, where you can submit your payment information securely. Once your donation is received, you will be redirected to the website where you will have full access to our Members Area!
We couldn't do what we do without your support ♥ Thank you!
Current and Upcoming Projects in need of support:
- Partnering with pregnancy support clinics statewide to stock them with informational books and our resources
- Stocking "Little White Libraries" across the state with educational books
- Attending mainstream expo events to inform and educate the general public
- Maintaining a private, secure and uncensored member communication platform
- Stocking material for our New Parent Baskets
- Hosting a state-wide vaccine injury awareness event
- Securing venues for our Parent Panel, Religious Leader, and High Risk Population presentations
- ...many more ♥