- ↓ Full text Comparison of VAERS fetal-loss reports during three consecutive influenza seasons: was there a synergistic fetal toxicity associated with the two-vaccine 2009/2010 season? he aim of this study was to compare the number of inactivated-influenza vaccine-related spontaneous abortion and stillbirth (SB) reports in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database during three consecutive flu seasons.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis following influenza vaccination. Approximately 5% of cases of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis are preceded by vaccination within 1 month prior to symptom onset. This occurs rarely following influenza immunization.
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis following Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in an Elderly Patient Although such occurrences are rare, it should be recognized that certain vaccines might trigger serious neurological immune phenomena such as Guillain-Barre syndrome, seizures, cranial neuropathy, and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- CDC Admits Last Year’s Flu Shot Was One Of The Most Ineffective Vaccines To Date In a stunning feat of acknowledgment, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently admitted that the 2014–15 flu vaccine was no better, setting record lows for effectiveness.
- CDC Caught Red-Handed Exaggerating Flu Cases and Deaths One of the many side effects of the government putting itself into the flu vaccine business is that it is not providing honest statistics.
- Dr. Moss | Hospital Vaccination Incentives and Flu Shot Requirements Dr. Alvin Moss offers testimony on hospital vaccination incentives and flu shot requirements at the West Virginia Education Committee the morning of Saturday, March 18, 2017.
- FLU SHOTS AND OTHER VACCINES ARE MADE TO KILL AFRICAN-AMERICANS Americans were told that these vaccines were one hundred percent safe. Everyone trusted the Center of Disease Control (CDC), along with multiple other vaccine producers and distributors, with their lives without a doubt.
- Flu Shots For The Elderly Are Ineffective Have the elderly people in your family missed their flu shot? If so, they may have made the right decision.
- Flu Shots May Not Protect the Elderly or the Very Young The goal is to curb the spread of infection and minimize the risk for potentially dangerous complications such as pneumonia, particularly among the elderly and the very young. Science on the vaccine’s efficacy is scant among those two vulnerable groups.
- How Big Pharma Plans to Fool You Into Giving Gardasil to Your Child It’s no secret that the majority of parents continue to opt out of the HPV vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix) for their children. Trust in the HPV vaccines is extremely low due to pressing concerns about safety and effectiveness.
- Increased Risk of Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine We randomized 115 children to trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine (TIV) or placebo. Over the following 9 months, TIV recipients had an increased risk of virologically-confirmed non-influenza infections .
- INFLUENZA VACCINE – A COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW OF THE POTENTIAL DANGERS AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE FLU SHOT A COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW OF THE POTENTIAL DANGERS AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE FLU SHOT
- Influenza Vaccine and Disease Influenza, often referred to as “flu,”“ is an infectious respiratory disease caused by type A or type B influenza viruses, which are present in the mucus membranes and secretions of the nose, throat and lungs.
- Learn How to Recognize the Signs and Symptoms of Vaccine Reactions 69 Doses of 16 Vaccines by Age 18? Before you take the risk, find out what it is.
- Nancy Grace Learns On Air That Families Cannot Sue Pharma For Vaccine Injury or Death Even though Nancy Grace is a lawyer, not even she knew that Congress had removed the rights of Americans to sue for vaccine injury and death.
- Neurologic complications associated with influenza vaccination: two adult cases Although the efficacy and cost benefit of influenza vaccination have been widely accepted, such neurologic complications might occur in the elderly or even in adults.
- Powerful Profile of a Flu Vaccine Victim Barbara Loe Fisher, President of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), a non-profit charity she co-founded with parents of DPT vaccine injured children in 1982 speaks about powerful profile of pertussis vaccine injury in many families.
- US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries, Flu Shot Wins Top Honors for Biggest Payout Vaccine injury cases are on the rise people, so if you’ve got your head in the sand and you haven’t been paying attention, it’s time to wake up.
- Vaccine Ingredients View the list of vaccine ingredients per the CDC website. Keep in mind that this is not an all-inclusive list and is only what the CDC has made public.
- Vaccine Injury and Paralysis Lawsuits Cases of paralysis, debilitating neurological conditions, and other serious complications have been reported nationally by individuals who were recently vaccinated for common illnesses, like the flu.
- Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults To identify, retrieve and assess all studies evaluating the effects (efficacy, effectiveness and harm) of vaccines against influenza in healthy adults, including pregnant women.
- VaxXed Tour: Forrest and Dr. Suzanne on Herd Immunity Dr. Suzanne explains why unvaccinated children are not the ones spreading disease.