Homeoprophylaxis - Homeopathic Immunization
Protection without the injection!
Homeoprophylaxis was first discovered by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann over 200 years ago and has been utilized and studied world-wide ever since. It is administered with homeopathic nosodes, which are small dissolvable pellets that are absorbed in the mouth. They are made of a sugar or starch base that has been impregnated with diluted disease product. This disease product has been diluted to the point that no molecules of the original substance remain. The end product does however retain the energetic frequency of the disease. It's this energetic stimulation to the immune system that safely primes the body to recognize a disease when encountered from the outside world. Exposure to the disease in this energetic form carries the benefits of maturing the immune system with out the risks associated with vaccination.
Does it work?
Yes. There are over 200 year of clinical data supporting it's effectiveness. Many studies and case reports show a high rate of disease prevention with this method of immunization. They document it's effectiveness in both epidemic and long-term use. Most recently, Dr. Isaac Golden conducted an 18 year study beginning in 1986. This study showed a consistent effectiveness rate of 90%. This is greater than what's typically reported for vaccines. For a list of disease-specific studies and data on the effectiveness of Homeoprophylaxis click here.
Is it safe?
Yes! Overwhelmingly so.
There have been no reports of serious adverse events from using Homeoprophylaxis. Mild reactions have been found to occur in approximately 2% of doses. These reactions may include an immune response such as a runny nose or mild fever. Nosodes (unlike vaccines) contain no adjuvants, preservatives, animal byproducts, antibiotics, carcinogens, or any other potentially harmful ingredients.
Comparing HP with Traditional Vaccines
Both Vaccines and HP aim to prevent disease and both introduce a disease agent into the body with the intention to stimulate immunity prior to exposure to the disease. But that is where the similarities end.
The following compares the typical Vaccine program to the HP program.
- Contains a material dose, which means it has a live, attenuated or killed virus, bacteria or toxin
- Contains adjuvants and other additives which may include other viruses, human fetal tissue/DNA, animal byproducts, etc.
- Vaccines contain preservatives, such as thimerosal, formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.
- The germs and other ingredients are injected directly into the body, thereby bypassing peripheral immune systems.
- Multiple diseases are introduced at the same time, which is an unnatural situation.
- An expectation of antibody production in immune systems that are too immature to produce antibodies (0 – 2 years).
- Contains an Energetic Dose, which means the substances are potentized/diluted to reduce material dose but retain the memory of the disease or disease agent.
- Nosodes are produced from pure viral/bacterial cultures or human discharge response to the germs.
- There are no preservatives, adjuvants or other contaminants in homeopathic nosodes.
- Homeoprophylaxis is administered orally on sugar pellets.
- Single disease at a time.
- From birth on, general immune system functions are active and therefore responsive to general stimulation.
How do I get started?
To find a practitioner and view program options and pricing, click here.